Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wildflower Kids Challenge Submission

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I'd like to share a card I made using one of those super cute digi stamps from Wildflower Kids:


I used the Laurel image, Copic markers,background paper from Paper Pizazz, dark brown CS & pink CS, Deckle Rectangle Nestabilities, EK Success border punch & bling.

Couldn't help myself I made another using a blonde Laurel, a different EK Success border punch & a "Happy Birthday" sentiment. So much fun to make!


Thanks for stopping by I wish you a great upcoming week!

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh my goodness! These are fantastic! I love what you did with these and I love seeing more than one version. You did a wonderful job! Thanks for participating at the Patch!

Jenn K said...

What sweet cards!! Thanks so much for joining us on The Wild Flower Kids!