Thursday, February 25, 2010

Robot Card

I had my eyes on this stamp set from Michael's Recollections set called "Robots" & while going through the paper isle one day I found robot paper to match. Of course once I get my eyes on something I almost always have to get it... Know what I mean??? Here's what I made using the set to start with:

That was a fund card to make I used SU Taken with Teal & Only Orange CS the stars were clear & I colored them with my Copics one is orange & one teal. Anyway that's all I have to share that's not SMC this week. Tomorrow is the start of the "hop" for SMC & Angela has some really cute images again so be sure to come back & check them out! Oh & you must not forget Freebie Friday, this image is a really cute one too (of course) Thanks for coming by today!

No comments: