Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Projects

Hello Everyone & thanks for visiting tonight! Here are a few projects I worked on this past weekend:


I used the rest of my stash of SU box bags, all Sew Many Cards images & various background papers, they are filled with chocolates in a bag tied with a matching ribbon. Super easy.
Tomorrow I will announce who was chosen for the SMC image featured on my blog during the blog hop, it happens to be my birthday too so I have the day off along with Friday. I hope to get caught up on all my SMC DT work :) Hope to see you back tomorrow, I have some Valentine mailboxes to share.

1 comment:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Deanette. These are adorable and all different images too. What a lot of work you have put into them, they are just so special.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx