Monday, February 22, 2010

Karen's Doodles Sample

Hi Everyone so sorry I didn't get my post up first thing this morning, became a bit hectic here last night & I ran out of time, I'm sure most of you know how that goes. Anyway as mentioned in my post yesterday here is a sample made with the freebie from Karen's Doodles:

Is he not a cutie? He's layered 3 times as well. Notice anything else? I have a new watermark I'm playing with, it's a bit small on here so I have some work to do but I couldn't beat the price & the instructions on how to make them work is great too! Be sure to go check it out if you are in need of a watermark: The Sweetest Thing made by Karen Giron, really fast service too!

Well thanks for stopping by, tomorrow I'll have a sample made with this week's SMC sponsor Integrity Designs so be sure to come on back, it's a cutie too :)

Have a great evening!

No comments: