Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthday Gift

Here's a little something I made last weekend for one of the girls at work who's birthday is today:

One is a covered junior legal pad & the other is a junior legal pad cut in half & made into a magnetic list pad. I used a new MS border punch & some paper from my stash along with some glittered flowers & the notes is from a Doodlebug sticker package that you put your own glitter on, something I picked up on a whim at Archiver's one day. Well these are always fun to make.

Thanks for coming by & be sure to come back as I have one other card to share this week before the SMC monthly release blog hop again there's tons in store to win & such. Be sure to come back!

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Deanette. How gorgeous and very creative. Gorgeous colours and a lovely gift.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Yvette said...

How cute! LOVE this set!