Friday, February 12, 2010

SMC Friday Challenge


Hello Everyone! Happy Friday, we made it! Seems to have been a long week for me, how about you? Here's this week's challenge sample from over at SMC, the challenge is to use pink, red & white along with an SMC image of course the sponsor is Tellen's Place. The prize this week is a $10 gift certificate to Tellen's Place, be sure to go check out the blog.

Well I used this week's Friday Freebie that you can pick up over at the challenge blog. Be sure to click on the challenge image above to get on over there.

Next up today is a card made with the one of the newest releases over at Wag's n Whiskers today, they are the SMC sponsor for the month of February be sure to go check them out:


Here's my sample made with the new stamp called "Bedtime Story" I used Spellbinders, background paper, pink cs, Labels One, glitter brads & of course my Copic Ciao markers.


Here's a close up (sorry it's a bit blurry)

Well thanks for stopping by today I hope you enjoyed my samples & again don't forget to join in the challenge.

3 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Deanette you done an awesome job with this weeks cards!!! Your sponsor image is way too cute and your coloring looks awesome!!! Always such a pleasure to see your work posted every Friday!!

kim.mom said...

Great cards! Both of them!

Cheri said...

NICE!!!!!!!