Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kuddos to Ellen Hutson

Hi Everyone! Just a brief little kuddos to a new place I've ordered from, Ellen Hutson this was my second order to them for Copic refills as they seem to have every color I need... The first time I ordered a few weeks back they sent one of the wrong colors, I contacted them to just let them know as I had planned to order again real soon & I'd eventually need the wrong color they sent & would just re-order my original color. Well they noted the error & sent me the correct color free of charge & allowed me to keep the wrong color too as they said it was their mistake - awesome! Not only did they do that I received the fastest shipping ever on any order I've placed on-line. Well I placed that second order Monday evening after say 8 pm & received my order along with some freebies TODAY, how fast is that? I believe they are out of Washington state & I'm in Illinois & it was sent Priority... Anyway if you have a chance go check them out, they have many products to offer:

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check back tomorrow for this week's So Many Cards Challenge & a Freebie sample.

No comments: