Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine Mailboxes & My B-day

Hi everyone! Well first I'd like to apologize as I was mistaken with my dates on the reveal of the SMC blog hop image winner, it's not until tomorrow so be sure to come back.

Here are the mailboxes I worked on, these were for a lady at work that gives special gifts to her 3 daughters for Valentine's Day.




Thanks for stopping by today since it is my birthday & I have the day off I thought I'd have a "me day" what better way to celebrate your birthday then to just do what you want to do, stamp... I hope to get started on our taxes too :) Thanks for visiting & be sure to come back tomorrow for this week's Sew Many Cards Challenge card & the ever so cute Freebie Friday sample & the reveal of the winner from the SMC blog hop comment contest!



No comments: