Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SMC Sponsor - Tellen's Place

Hi Everyone! So glad you can stop by this Tuesday morning! Today I'm sharing a sample I made using an digi image from Tellen's Place:



I used a purple background for & used the Martha Stewart border punch, the Mega Curved Rectangle Nestabilities, background paper with puffy hearts on it behind the image layer, the Martha Stewart heart punch that I glittered in purple & of course my Copic Markers.


A close up:

This was a fun card to make, cute image too! Be sure to come on back this week as I have more to share.

1 comment:

~Jeri~ said...

Love the card Deanette!!! Really love the border on each side of the image. I'm gonna have to break and get that one if I'm still able to find it lol I see it more and more and love what yall are doing with it. I knew I should've got it when I seen it, but at the time I couldn't come up with anything for it. You're an inspiration!!! Thanks so much!