Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time to Catch Up...

Good Tuesday evening to you! So glad you stopped by. I'm afraid I was a bit under the weather yesterday so I didn't get to post. I'm better today & made it to my "day job" as well... fun...

Since I didn't post yesterday I thought I'd share two cards with you tonight... First one up:

A close up:

This card is for entry in the Friday Sketcher's #102 challenge, I'm afraid I cannot remember where the cute flower can digi came from (if it's you my apologies) I'm getting better at renaming the images now so I can give credit where credit is due. Isn't it cute? I used the same papers from my just for fun card, I used my new found favorite MS border punch - boy she sure keeps coming up with new gotta have ones doesn't she? Anyway this was super fun to color.

Next up would be my entry in the WFWC14 from Wild Flower Patch:

A close up:

The dimension:

This challenge was to use Ribbon, Sparkles & Dimension. I've used the ever so cute Flower Fairy Daisy, some paper from my stash, ribbon received as a gift with one of my recent Ellen Hutson orders, Labels 3 Nesties, oh & yes my newest MS border punch :)

This one is also for the Crafty Ho's Challenge sketch #3 as well, fun sketch.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great evening!

5 comments:

Scrappy said...

Very cute card! Love it! :)

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Ho's Challenges! We hope you'll join us next week too!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love your card. Great colors. Great details!

Thanks for participating in the Crafty Ho's sketch challenge this week!

Jeanette said...

Two super sweet cards Deanette!
Thank you for joining us this week at the Friday Sketchers Challenge!
hugs Jeanette :)

Rae Anne said...

OMG - This is absolutely darling! I love the way your fairy is just sitting on the four squares of the sketch - Very clever!!! Thanks so much for working the corner with The Crafty Hos! MWAH!

Kelly said...

Both of these are just too cute for words. Great job!