Friday, May 14, 2010

Character Cafe Friday Challenge #18


Hello looks like I may have misunderstood what I was supposed to be doing today for my role on the DT of Character Cafe.... Oops... This week's challenge #18 is to Recycle and Reuse something for your project. I chose to recycle the plastic portion of the Terrifically Tacky Tape I so love to use. Here's what I came up with:

A side view:

A closer front view:

For this card I used the ever so cute new digi called Suzie, don't you agree she's really cute... I used some packaging strips for the inside & the flowers are wedding confetti colored to match these came from the little buckets at Michael's.

Be sure to head on over there to see what you could win for joining the challenge.

Thanks for coming by, hope you have a great evening!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Well, how cute and clever is that!!!! I love that idea!

Georgia said...

great idea. That is thinking outside the box

Kelly said...

Hi Deanette! Thanks so much for visitng my blog and becoming a follower! Your work is really awesome! Love this little card. Cute image!

Teresa Kline said...

great idea, very cute...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

~Jeri~ said...

How cute and creative Deanette!!! Great job!