Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Friday!!! SMC Challenge Card Friday


Happy Friday! I'm not sure you agree but I'd say this week went by pretty fast. I'm super glad it's Friday & I cannot believe Memorial Day here in the US is just next weekend, can you? Boy time can sure fly... First up today is my challenge card for this week's SMC challenge which is Anything Goes! This challenge can be oh so cool as you can do whatever you want so here's what I came up with:

A close up:

I used the ever so cute Tayla which is part of the May Bonus Package, a MS border punch, paper from the DCWV spring stack & a prima. Oh and the sentiment is from Stampin'Up!

I'd also like to share with you a card made with this week's challenge sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps:

Here's my sample:


A close up:

This little image is called FB Blossom, isn't he cute? For this one I used paper from the same DCWV spring stack (I'm afraid I found the 12x12 paper pad at less than half price so I have too much...) I love this stack.

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog & join in as this week's prize is 7 yes 7 digi stamps from Bugaboo!!!

4 comments:

kim.mom said...

WOW!!! These are both so cute and so well put together!! Love them!!!

Kelly said...

Awwww...Both of these cards are adorable. I love the colors and paper you used. Everything goes together so well!

paulssandy said...

Oh, you colored him so well! Actually you colored both so well, lol. Love the boarder too

Anita said...

These are both so cute. Hugs, Anita