Thursday, May 13, 2010

SMC Friday Challenge


Hi there & Happy Friday! I hope you've had a great week! Mine was okay had to work all week so not too exciting!

This week's challenge is to create a Easel Card & our DT Coordinator is the one whom inspired me with mine only I created an anniversary card for mine her's was a wedding card. I used the ever so cute image called: Owen & Grace Wedding:

Close ups:






























I'm afraid being back at work this week didn't allow time for me to create something with the ever so cute Friday Freebie but here's what it is so be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to pick yours up:

The last sample to share with you today is one from this week's sponsor:

First a bit about the owner:

"Hello everyone! my name is Elizabeth Pujalka and I´m the illustrator and designer behind Softpencil - Digital Stamps, home of Michu and his lovely friends, where you can find cute illustrations for your crafting needs.

My illustrations are a homage to the Nature and their creatures, where a sweet child, a simple flower or a fragile animal become protagonists.
I invite you to know my whimsical world plenty of gorgeous characters and to enjoy creating with them!"


I had the honor of using the image called: A sweet Pirate:

A close up:

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you have a great day!

9 comments:

Sandy O said...

Oh My Gosh, I love it. Such a lovely card and the way you did...well...everything!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and elegant is the only way to describe your card, love it a fabulous job for sure.....

kim.mom said...

Love that pirate card but your wedding card blows me away! How beautiful and elegant!! AWESOME!!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Deanette, your wedding card is SOO PRECIOUS! My babysitter's former teacher is getting married and I so may have to CASE this for it:) Thanks for the inspiration!

Also, LOVE the pirate, AWESOME coloring. Thanks for playing in SOFTPENCIL's color challenge at PCP.

Kelly said...

OMG...I love the wedding card. It reminds me of a Precious Moments card. Love the paper you used. The Pirate card is so cute, such bright and cheery colors!

~Jeri~ said...

Beautiful work Deanette!!! You never disappoint from week to week!! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Great card. I will have to keep it in mind when I do my BF's wedding renewal card.

Autumn said...

These are adorable. Love that anniversary card! Great job!

Unknown said...

cute cute cute Deanette! I love both of them. The anniversary card is so beautiful!

Angela
SewManyCards