Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge

I found a new challenge blog via the Wild Flower Patch blog called Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge & I just so love Wild Flower Patch images so I had to join... Here's a cute little basket I made:

A close up:

I used the ever so cute Birthday Ivy & well you can't see but there's a bag of peanut butter M&M's inside with the tag tied to it.

I received this ever so cute reward this past weekend & will have more to come on it in the next few days! Thanks for stopping by today!



4 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute! Adorable stamp. I love the handle on your basket. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Jackie Randolph said...

Such a cute basket! That image is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy & Fancy.

Anonymous said...

What a cute basket and image! I love the rich colors! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

artfuldelight said...

Super cute basket! I love the image and coloring, very beautiful!