Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

To all the Mom's out there hope you're having a great day! My DD & DH just made me breakfast, yummy :) & my DS & his girlfriend will be here for steak on the grill later today so I must say I'm having a great day!

Today I have a card set to share that I made a few weeks ago for a gift for someone to give to someone else. This person loves sunflowers so I used all the sunflowers I had on hand.

Close ups:


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Deanette. My goodness, you have been busy. These are absolutely amazing. Such beautiful designs and those beautiful flowers really stand out and look so serene and gorgeous. Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers day Deanette. what wonderful sunflower cards just love them, they are beautiful.

BTW when you get a moment stop by my blog, I have a surprise for you....

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Deanette these are totally stunning what glorious colours and images they are wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

artfuldelight said...

I LOVE sunflowers, these are some amazing cards. Very lovely!!!