Sunday, May 16, 2010

Card for Fun!

Hello, so glad you had time to stop by today! Hope you're having a great weekend, mine isn't too bad I was actually able to get a couple cards done for some challenges and some DT work done as well. Today though I thought I'd share a card I made for "fun". The inspiration came from Jen Schultz's card on the Wild Flower Patch blog, I have the papers (My Mind's Eye) she used as well as a few other sheets that go with each other. I also had to have the image she used as it's just too cute to me! Here's my card using Flower Fairy Daisy:


A close up:

I probably should have used ribbon for the orange strip instead of the new MS border punch I bought last week as this card could have been part of the challenge but that's okay I'll just have to do another card for the challenge. Anyway, I also used this border punch to make what looks like a bench she is sitting on. What a fun card to make, I'll probably put a Happy Birthday sentiment on it but I haven't decided yet... That's all I have for today, more to share this week so if you have time stop on by!

3 comments:

Donna Baker said...

it's always nice to have a productive (and fun) time stamping, huh? I love your card, the colors are fresh and I adore the flower gem in the girl's hair!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. What a fab card. Beautiful image and your colour combination is just fabulous, lovely and very bright. How wonderful. I can tell you have been having fun. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Deanette this is gorgeous I just love the colours and papers the image is adorable and loving the punched border and seat great work.
Hugs
Lorraine x