Monday, July 19, 2010

WFWC #23 Card

Good Morning & yes happy Monday... Today I'm sharing my entry into the Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge or WFWC #23, it's a sketch challenge which if you haven't hear before I love sketch challenges, such a great way to come up with all the aspects of the card without having to figure out how it should look on the card, here's my card:

A closer look:

For this one I used the freebie image given away a few months back, it's such a nice bowl of flowers, isn't it? I'm working on my copic coloring lately & this image was great for doing just that.

Thanks for coming by today, I'd so appreciate it if you found the time to leave a comment & let me know what you think.

Tomorrow I'll share what I came up with for my entry to the Sketch For You to Try challenge, the winner gets Wild Flower Digi stamps which I cannot seem to get enough of. Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great card! Love the flowers and your coloring is awesome!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

It's a wonderful card! Thank you for playing with us at The Wild Flower Patch!

Lelia Pierce said...

Beautiful job! Love the embossed panel! Thanks for joining us this week at the Wild Flower Patch!

XXX