Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hi all! So glad you came by today. It's really super hot & raining here in the Midwest, it's so humid my hair doesn't stand a chance... Well I tried to post this yesterday but unfortunately I was missing a small part of the challenge & well you know it wouldn't be a challenge if you didn't do it correctly... hmmm... anyway, this week I joined in on the Sketch Saturday challenge & will have mine in just in the nick of time :)

First here's the sketch:
Here's my sample:

A closer look:

For this one I used one of my cards from Joann's packages, it's 51/2 x 51/2, I used a new Sizzix folder from Tim Holtz & the other is a Cuttlebug folder called Distress Stripes, the image is a Character Cafe image called Chip isn't it too cute? The nestabilities is the petite scallop circle too.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm sure mine will be busy as usual! I'm still contemplating CHA since it' s in the area... Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

oops not sure what happened there!
Anyways...Wow Deanette I love the colours and the embossed paper makes the image pop.
Kelly

Fink said...

Great job with the embossing as well as coloring! This is a great card!

Kelly said...

Great card! Love the color combo and mix of embossing.