Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Character Cafe New Release Blog Hop


Hello Everyone & Happy Friday! Today's the day for a new release blog hop with The Character Cafe! This release has some really cute & very nice images I think you're going to love as there's something for everyone. If you haven't started at the beginning you'll want to start from The Character Cafe Store, if you are already hopping then you should have come from Margie's Blog! Here's my sample made with the cute new image called Spott:

A close up:

For this one I used one of the newest Cuttlebug folders I now own Seeing Spots (how appropriate) a MS border punch, Deckle Rectangle Nesties, some brads from my stash & Copic Markers YG67,YG63 & G20.

Be sure to leave a comment as one random winner will win their very own Spott image! There's also a grand prize as well 2 new images & a $5 gift certificate to the store & if you create a project using a The Character Cafe image you could be chosen for the August guest designer & get 2 free images to work with for the month. Become a follower or join the webstore for the newsletter to keep up on what's happening with TCC.

Also there's a really good sale going on now to that last for only one week (ends 7/10/10) 6 images for $5.00!

Next on the hop is: Queen La Rubba. (Addendum, if Queenie's post isn't up yet then next on the hop is Georgia). Thanks for stopping by enjoy the rest of the hop!


24 comments:

Fink said...

Just love the blue background and the way it makes everything stand out! Spotty is just so cute! Nice job with him!

mrsk06 said...

Deanette This is such a super card, everything is all soo cute i love it!

Sal xx

Tink said...

LOVE your card!

Kelly said...

How adorable is this! I love the color combo and that image is just way too cute!! Have a great 4th of July!

Craft Paper said...

Very cute card and perfect for Fathers Day.

Maddy Nupp McDonald said...

Adorable!!!!!!! You did such a wonderful job with your card. I can see all the heart that went into it. I love your techniques, and the image is so cute I just wanna squooshimoosh it. xoox Maddy

Mary Ski said...

Awesome & cute!!! Great coloring. So hard to get a good result with mostly one color. You did a great job.

April said...

Great card...Spottie is 'spot on'!!

Nancy said...

Spott is adorable!

Unknown said...

What a great image - little boys (and tomboys too) will love it!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation!

Angie Cortes said...

AWWW...This is just too cute!! I LOVE all the spots!! Awesome Job!

Anonymous said...

This image is way too cute and you did a superb coloring job. TFS
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net

Jaqi said...

I love you card and Spott is a real cutie!

Shannon said...

Oh oh - love that new folder - I think I might "need" it also! :) Fab coloring on the dragon! :)

Georgia said...

I just think your card is so cute. I love the colors.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AWESOME job on this Deanette! I LOVE the way you colored the image and the embossing adds a GREAT touch!

WendyP said...

gorgeous card and love the digi !! hugs W

Katie said...

Great card! Love the bold colors!
Thanks for sharing!
Katie

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card. Margie's blog doesn't have a easily visable link to your blog. I had to go back to the beginning. just fyi

Xiomara said...

Your card is super cute, Deanette! I love the colors!!
Hugs,
Margie

DQ said...

Love the layout of your card, great job

Kelly said...

OMG Deanette this is absolutely stunning...I love it!! The embossed background, the cirle brads...scallop border punch...and last but definately not least. Your colouring is outstanding...Bravo!! Spott looks soo even more stinkin' cute all coloured up.

Kelly

Sara said...

So so cute!! I love how you colored spot!

Rachel said...

Oh how adorable!!!
hugs,
Rachel