Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Love My Teddy

Hi Everyone! We've made it to the middle of the week! Awesome, I love short week's don't you? Today I'd like to share my entry into this week's Teddy Stamper's challenge. This week's challenge it to Love My Teddy. Perfect for me since I so love teddies :) Here's my card:


A closer view:

For this card I used the ever so cute High Hopes image called Krissy's Snuggle Bear, some paper from my stash & prima flowers along with so Bo Bunny brads, oh and a Sizzix embossing folder.

Thanks for coming by today hope you like the sample! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Mephisto said...

WOW, lovely card.
Thanks for joing us at the PBSC this week.
Hugs
Domi

Kelly said...

This is way too cute. The sweet image you used for the challenge is so adorable. Love the embossing and the flowers are a nice touch!

Sharon said...

Hi Deanette, firstly, I love your blog background and secondly, love your card. So pleased you joined us at Teddy Stampers, hope you'll become a regular. Good luck with the challenge. hugs Sharon

Cherie said...

What a gorgeous card love the image and your colouring.
Thank you for joining the fun with Teddy Stampers. Hope to see you again.
Hugs cherie

Crealin said...

Hello Deanette,

your card is a real sweetie!

Thanx for joining our challenge at the Teddy Stampers ;-)

Hope to see your creations again.

Greetings,

Lins

Menel's Scrap Chat said...

Hi
I love the colours you used, very pretty card!
Best wishes
Maryke

Angélique said...

Lovely card! Love the way you used the embossingfolders. Thanks for playing with us at Teddy Stampers :)