Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WFWC #21

Hi there, good Monday morning to you oh wait I mean Tuesday morning. Holiday's sure can through you off, can't they. I'll walk around work today thinking it's Monday all day & when I'm on my way home I'll realize oh wait it's really "Tuesday", awesome!

Today I'm going to share my entry in the Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge #21, I personally can't believe there's been 21 challenges already, I've joined several of them & 21 just seems like so many...

Anyway Jen's challenge this week was to use Black, Violet & Lime, here's what I came up with:

A close look:

Although using a Wild Flower image isn't required I find it hard to not use one since I have several which is great & I'm glad I can share :) For this one I used one of the newest Cuttlebug folders (can't remember what it's called...) Oh & the image is called Flower Fairy Daisy, cute isn't she?

That's all I have to share today, be sure to come on back tomorrow as I have my entry for Teddy Stampers challenge.

Oh & today's my baby brother's Birthday, (He's 36... not really a "baby", I guess)
Happy Birthday Chuck, I love you! My kid's birthday's are this upcoming weekend too, Andrew will be 23 on Friday & Lindsey will be 16 on Sunday! Oh & my little sister turns 40 on Friday too, very busy birthday week in my family, you think?

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

No way are you old enough to have a son that is turning 23! Happy birthday Chuck, Andrew, Linsdey and anyone else that I may have missed. Oh by the way...great card. Such a cute image!