Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Teddy Stampers Challenge

Hi there & happy hump day! So glad it's the middle of the week only one more day for me this week, I have Friday off :) Today I'm sharing another card for yet another challenge (told you I was busy this weekend):

A closer look:

A bonus card:

A close up of the bonus card:

The image is from here, isn't it super cute? Just reminds me of summer. My entry card is for this week's Teddy Stampers As you Wish with a twist challenge. I used two side panels using one of my favorite MS punch & 4 glitter brads. Oh & I can't forget my bonus card, that too is made using the cute image & this one has 4 brads as well.

Thanks for coming by today!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh these cards are so cute! The image is adorable and the patchwork paper is awesome!

Spyder said...

These are just toooo cute, lovely summery cards!!
(Lyn)

Sharon said...

Hi Deannette, thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers. Your card is bright, bold and beautiful. Just love those colours and what a cute teddy image. I clicked on your pic to see the lovely stash behind you - taken in your craftroom? You have a serious amount of punches... can I come play? Hope to see you again next time. hugs Sharon

Cherie said...

Hi Deannette, Sharon took the words right out of my mouth!!
Beautiful... colourful with a fabulous image. Thank you for doing the 2x2 part of the challenge with Teddy Stampers.
Hope to see you again.
Hugs cherie

Annie said...

a fabulous card and a cute teddy bear image! thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers.
hugs, annie x

Angélique said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing with us at Teddy Stampers :)

btw: Would it be possible to post a direct link when entering a challenge? Thanks :)