Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sweet Mini Cake

Hi so glad you could stop by today! I had to try my hand at making one of those flame-less tea light mini cakes:

A view from the top:

Cute huh? These would make great wedding shower favors, don't you think?

Today is the last day of the work week for me & then I have a 4 day weekend, Fourth of July marks the middle of summer to me so I hope to do some relaxing this weekend & enjoy. I hope to get some projects done too! Be sure to come by tomorrow for The Character Cafe's New Release Blog Hop. The ladies get better & better with each release & you'll definitely want to see what they've come up with this month :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW...great idea. I've not seen these before. What a great job you did with them!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

These are SUPER COOL! This would make an AWESOME decoration or gift:)