Monday, January 11, 2010

Wildflower Patch Kids

Good morning & happy Monday (or not so happy for those of us off to work outside the house :()
I worked on several things this past weekend namely samples to submit for the Wildflower Patch Kids DT as I fell in love with the images & they've now gone all digital with this particular line. You may remember some of the gift card holders I made this past Christmas with the images Lily & Sage, well now there's a new image called Violet & she is too cute, I made a few cards & a magnetic cork board too, check them out:




Doesn't she have such a cute face? Be sure to come back tomorrow & check out a couple samples I made with some new High Hopes stamps I got for Christmas :) Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there Deanette. My goodness you have been very busy and made such gorgeous colourful creations. Just beautiful.
Love Sandra xx

Unknown said...

I have never heard of these stamps, but they are soooo adorable- you showcased them so well too Deanette! Can't wait to see the High Hope stamps you got for Christmas-HH is great!

Angela
SewManyChallenges.com

Yvette said...

Deanette, you did an amazing job on each of these cards!!! She's a TON of fun to color!