Friday, January 15, 2010

Sew Many Cards Challenge

Good Friday Morning everyone! Sure hope you're having a good week & looking forward to the weekend as much as I am :) Well it's time for a SMC challenge. This week the challenge was Anything Goes In the New Year so here's what I came up with:

This is a box bag made from card stock & designer paper. I used the cute Valentine gumball machine image from SMC. Be sure to join the challenge at the new blog I mentioned in my prior post this week at Sew Many Cards Challenge Blog. Let me know if you'd like the directions on how to make one & I'd be happy to e-mail them to you or perhaps I'll post them here on my blog, just let me know. This week's sponsor is

Enter the challenge & you could win Prize to be given -- CUTTLEBUGS COMBO FOLDER...DAMASK....$15 value.


Be sure to stop over & get this week's Friday Freebie at the challenge blog as well, here's my sample made with it, isn't it cute?

The keys are raised with pop dots for effect. Thanks for stopping by & I hope my projects brought some inspiration to you & much luck with the challenge I sure hope you'll join! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Deanette. Lovely work. I love your box, such pretty colours, just gorgeous, and your card with the love hearts is so beautiful.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

~Jeri~ said...

I love this little bag Deanette!! The image looks too cute on it and ya colored it perfectly!!! great job!

kim.mom said...

Love your card but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag!!! Too cute!!!