Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sew Many Cards Cutie!

Hi all! Sorry for my disappearing act... been unusually busy. Tonight I put my foot down & said I need to get my blog updated & work on some more coloring project :) So as soon as I'm done writing this & getting one done for tomorrow I plan to relax coloring... Here's a project I worked on this past weekend. This Sew Many Cards image has to be one of my "favorites" whatever that means, they are all my "favorites" :)

A Valentine box filled with a bag of candy made with the Hershey image, too cute!

A closer view:

I'd love to hear what you think so be sure to leave me a comment if you have the time! Oh and be sure to come back as tomorrow I have another SMC cutie to share & Friday is a SMC new release blog hop! Cool sponsors & really cool prizes too! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: