Thursday, January 28, 2010

Duncan the Cutie Duck!

Hello everyone! Hope all is well with you today. Here's a card using the Duncan in the Tub image from last month's SMC release, it's just an image I thought was so, so cute don't you agree?

And a close up:

I used Cuttlebug bubbles folder & one of the mini border folders as well as Nestabilities & of course Copic markers. I finally have all the Ciao sets but not without issues, you may like this story... I order my final set "D" on New Year's Eve just before we went out to our friends house, I ordered them through Joann.com using a 40% off coupon so the set was $89.99 plus shipping. Two weeks later I went straight home after work (I work only til noon on Fridays!) & there was a box at the door, mind you I didn't expect it until Saturday so I was so excited I nearly ran out of the garage. I get in the door & do a few things, settle down to open the box & be happy that I finally have all the markers I worked for & low & behold in the box is set "B"... I already have this set. I ended up having to return it with the label they sent me since it was their fault & finally received set "D" this past Tuesday boy what a joke that was... On the most part Joann.com is pretty good to order from but this time I almost wrote them off... Well let me know what you think of my Duncan sample if you have time to leave a comment & be sure to come back tomorrow for the Sew Many Cards new release blog hop. I think you'll like my sample :) Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Deanette. This is so adorable. I love that cutie image and you have used such beautiful, bright colours. Absolutely gorgeous. Who wouldn't fall in love with this little guy.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

kim.mom said...

SOOO CUTE!!! I just love Duncan and that yellow and orange with all that texture is perfect.