Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sew Many Cards New Release this Friday!

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by. So sorry I haven't posted this week, it's been so hard getting back into the "swing" of things at work... I had such a nice week off that getting back to the grind has been tough. Now we are under a "Winter Storm Watch" & they are expecting 6-10 inches of snow here so tomorrow's commutes to & from work will be a nightmare, can't wait. Anyway enough of my wining. On to some good stuff :)

Come join me & the new DT of SMC this Friday January 8th & go hopping with us:

Here's the Get Well cards I've been trying to post for the past week but again cannot get my dreaded camera to cooperate & I never know which pictures will download & which will not...

Anyway, let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you!


Hope these have wet your appetite for more SMC, be sure to be back on Friday to hop with us, meet the new design team members, there are many new members with great talent & check out what I came up with for the new release as well as a sample made with this week's Freebie Friday! (Be sure to sign up for the newsletter on my sidebar to be sure you get your free image this week.)

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, great colours, beautiful colouring.

~Jeri~ said...

Awww I think they're great Deanette!!! I'm right there with you, with getting back into the swing of things. I'm excited for the new year but I need to make myself get back into gear. Can't wait to see more of your awesome projects this year!!!

Unknown said...

aw, I hope no one is sick or hurt, but I'm sure if they got one of these, they would sure smile :)

Angela
Sew Many Cards

MaryB said...

What wonderful cards. Really nice for someone under the weather.

paulssandy said...

How adorable! But then, what image from SMC is not, LOL...

Always with a Sentiment said...

hiya. Simply adorable. Love the embossing and fab colours.
Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xx

Patricia St Martin said...

great cards..... love all of them.