Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good Sunday Morning!

Wow, I cannot believe the number of comments left on my last post it's great! SMC is having a terrific new release as all the images are super cute. I purchased some others for my collection that I had to have & hope to have samples done really soon.

In the meantime here's a card I did a few weeks back using the free image I had gotten from the Greeting Farm's blog I had also made some thank you cards to send to some vendors of my day job for the holiday gifts they sent my staff & I. I used the Star Cuttlebug embossing folder & the Spellbinders Star & Pinking circle. Isn't he cute?

Here's the card I created for my female staff at my day job, each year I create a card & duplicate it for each of them, & there's already been 2 birthdays so I have 7 more to make to cover the year :) I used my new Martha Stewart cupcake border stamp & the cupcake is from my Hero Arts cupcake set. I also used my cuttlebug candle embossing folder. I'd love to hear what you think.

Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to work on some other projects to share this week. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Deanette. Two gorgeous cards, pretty colours and fabulous fun images. Great job.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx