Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Good Morning Everyone! Hope all is well in your part of the world today. I have to work, yuck... But only for this week & I'm off next week, my first full week this past year, I've just had vacation days here & there this past year. Since I host Thanksgiving dinner though my vacation is more of a "working" vacation but that's okay at least I don't have to go anywhere to "work" :) Anyway here is another card I worked on this past weekend it's also a request for a grandson's 5th birthday & he likes "trucks". Let me know what you think:

The inside:

Hope everyone has a great day & be sure to come back tomorrow for this week's Sew Many Cards DT challenge.




Supplies: Whipper Snapper truck stamp, Our Craft Lounge "Happy Birthday" stamps, circle Nestabilities, Birthday Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

No comments: