Friday, November 27, 2009

SMC Freebie Friday!

Hi everyone! Sure hope you had a nice Thanksgiving mine was great, just a lot of work & I'm glad it's over :) Now for the fun to begin, decorating for Christmas, one of my favorite times of the year. Is it your favorite too? I haven't done any Black Friday shopping in years since my kids were younger & had to have those hard to get toys... I'm not fighting the crowds even though Michael's is having a fantastic sale... I'm staying in today :)

I'm a bit late getting the SMC freebie posted today as I ran out of time yesterday to get my creation completed & had to finish it up this morning. Here's my sample:

Isn't it cute? Although I don't live in a warm climate to where there are cactus around it's still cute & fun to work with. I was able to use one of my newest punches as well which matched the lights.

Be sure to sign up for the Sew Many Cards newsletter in order to get your free image you can either sign up through my blog here on my sidebar or head on over to the SMC blog & sign up. Alos be sure to stay tuned as next week is the latest release & I have a cute new image to share more info to follow soon. Have a great day!

No comments: