Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sew Many Cards DT Challenge Card & Release Day!

Good Morning! Hope everyone is doing great! I'm off to work but needed to share this week's DT challenge for Sew Many Cards:


Is this image not super cute or what? The challenge is to make something with stitching, for which I used faux stitching. I used my newest EK Success punch for the snowflake trim & the little snowflakes. My Copics in colors: Bo5, C1, C5 & RV29 along with the blender pen & Spica glitter pens in red, black & clear.

Be sure to come back later for the unveiling of my New Release sample card, I think I am to post it today but want to be sure everyone has a fair chance at the games Angela has going. If you haven't been there yet be sure to check it out here.

3 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

awwwwwwwwww what a cute snowman!!!! You done such a great job with it and with the stitch challenge!!!

kim.mom said...

Another great card!!!!

Cheri said...

Love the stitching.