Friday, November 20, 2009

Freebie Friday!

Hello Everyone! We've made it to Friday & at noon CST time today I will be on vacation from my "day job"... yippeeeeee!!!!! Can you tell I need this vacation really bad? Anyway it's another Freebie Friday at Sew Many Cards way too cute again, here's my sample:

Sorry for the shadow in the picture this camera of mine is just giving me such a hard time... Isn't it cute, I love bears, all kinds of bears so I'm glad to have this one in my collection. If you too want him/her for your collection be sure to sign up for the SMC newsletter, you'll find it on my side bar. Thanks for stopping by & be sure to come back while I'm off on vacation as I'm sure I'll have more to share :)

3 comments:

kim.mom said...

Deanette,

This is absolutely adorable!! Love all that tone on tone texture!!!

DesertBuni said...

Oh, he is so cute! I really like the layout of your card and the colors and of course the sparkles!! Beautiful Card!

Cheri said...

Love the colors of your card. Great job. :)