Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday Sew Many Cards DT Challenge Card

Hello Everyone! It's that time of the week, our Sew Many Cards DT challenge card! We had to use Brown, Orange & Green cardstock/paper only & any colors on our image. Here's what I came up with:

Is this image not the cutest? His name is "Hershey" & he's one of Sew Many Cards newest digi stamps, be sure to check the site as I believe he's available now. So I used a brown base, the orange fence & green grass which happens to be made from my Martha Stewart icicle punch, makes great grass :) Let me know what you think & be sure to come on back as I have several gift card holders I've made that I will be sharing before the end of the week! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Such a cute looking dog, I love Hershey. Trish:)

~Jeri~ said...

AWwww Deanette you done an awesome job with Hershey!!!! I always love seeing your work!!! Be sure to give me a heads up when you list your gift card holders as I have a bunch to make for Christmas, and would love some ideas!!!

~Jeri~ said...

ohhhh and I meant to tell you...you were my 100th follower!!!! I'll have to think of some sort of blog candy to give away and have you pick a number or something...wheres that thinking cap again....hmmmm

kim.mom said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Love what you did with Hershey!!!!