Monday, November 30, 2009

Another Monday!

Well I'm not nearly as happy this Monday as I was last Monday but I guess I have to make money to pay my bills.... Yes, that's right I had to go to "work" today. Long day! Anyway here's something I'm working on for a person at work who ordered 25 :) Her Christmas card is being made by little ole me, cool huh? She loved the Angel's Landing lab as she has 2 labs so I was off & running yesterday to be sure I was making what she hoped, here's what I came up with:

Well as you can see I used a Cuttlebug folder for the background, my circle & scalloped circle Nestabilities & my MS punch for the holly leaves along with bling. You can't see it on here but I used my Copic Clear Spica Glitter pen as well to highlight around the hat & the little ball of the hat. Anyway, way be sure to come back tomorrow to see what I came up with for this week's SMC DT challenge oh & don't forget the SMC new release is coming up too, can't wait to share my sneek peak :) Thanks for stopping by & I hope to see you back tomorrow!

No comments: