Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Hello Everyone! Sure hope you're having a nice weekend! Mine has been great! Yesterday my DD was in a Jazz Festival (she plays trumpet) for the IMEA - Illinois Music Educators Assoc this is something she had to try out for & was chosen - 1st time too! Anyway, I'm so proud!

The other reason I'd say this was a good weekend is today I was able to get a bunch of projects done so it's really been a "good" weekend! I also found out that Cosmo Cricket will be sponsoring Sew Many Cards as well as The Cutting Cafe so you'll be seeing things done here with both sponsors products - I can't wait! Well here is one of the projects I worked on today, it was a request for a twin baby girl shower card & here is what I came up with:

The inside, took me some time to find just the right thing to say for the inside, hopefully the person who requested it like it, we'll see... I'd sure like to hear if you liked it?


Thanks for stopping by & be sure to come on back this week as I have plenty more to share! Hope everyone has a great day!




Supplies: Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Paper: plaid from my stash & a card from my stash, ribbon, gems, sayings computer generated, stickles, tool: spellbinders ovals, long rectangles & bow easy.

No comments: