Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good Morning!

I hope this post finds you having a great weekend! It was a bit yucky here yesterday but today it looks like sunshine & 79 degrees! Here are some samples of cards I did a while back:

This card was made using a digi image I had gotten off of Splitcoaststampers, isn't it beautiful?


Next up would be a Fred She Said image I purchased, same colors as the last card. This one too I think is beautiful :)

Finally today:

This is the card I made for the girls on my team at my "day job"... Each year I make them a card & some sort of matching candy gift. I'll post the box bag at another time as I have two left that haven't had their birthday's yet. Well that's it for today, if you have any questions leave me a comment or just drop me an e-mail! Have a great day!

No comments: