Monday, August 10, 2009

Inky Sewn Together Design Team Call

I've decided to try my luck & try out for a design team. I found this new Digi company called Sewn Together & the stamps are just too cute. Since I create almost every day if not every other day I think this will put some of my talent to good use :) I'm so getting into digi stamps I thought this would also be fun! Here are 5 of my recent favorites:

Fred She Said girls...
Fred She Said Flower Pot

A larger version.

I really enjoyed coloring this one. It's from a few posts ago.

This one is from Sketching Stamper Digi Stamps, really a nice one to color. Here's a close up view:


And finally this would be a card made with a Sewn Together Freebie :) I used my copic markers, background paper from Grade School Pad & polka dotted ribbon. Oh and I also used a stamp from a new clear school set I purchased at Michaels yesterday as they didn't have the new MS punches I'm looking for yet so you can't let a 50% off coupon go...

Here's a close up view:

Here's a picture showing the little worm raised, too cute!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, its great card,i love these cards... images are beautiful...

--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems