Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Monday!

Well not for all of us... I have to go to my "day job" yucky... While cleaning my galleries of personal photos this past weekend I realized I have several projects not posted so here are a few you may enjoy:
Here's some book markers made with the Chantigo Monkey Space stamps. I cut some glitter stars from the paper & glued them on colored with my Copics of course!

Next:
My Stampavie kitties colored with Copic again, here I used a brad from my stash some twill ribbon from Martha Stewart as well as my square Nestabilities.

Next would be:

Here's a Jolee sticker & a clear happy birthday stamp, I think from one of those Joann Fabrics packages where you got 3 stamp sets with a whole bunch of other stuff... Very girly card!

Well thanks for stopping by & if you have any questions please e-mail me or comment here & I will reply.

Come by tomorrow where I'll have my first Sewn Together DT challenge card :)

No comments: