Sunday, August 23, 2009

Doodle Beans Digital Stamps

Hello Everyone! Although I didn't post here Friday or yesterday I did add a few things to my blog... One being the Slide Show at the bottom & the other the list of fellow DT members for Sewn Together, be sure to check them out if you have time!

As I mentioned a few posts ago I was going to be applying for a few DT positions and one of them was for Doodle Beans Digital Stamps. The stamps are super cute & so I had to purchase a couple, here is what I did with the two I purchased:

Is this not the cutest kittie cat? I put a bow on the head to make it look more like a girl kittie :)
These teddy bears are so cute too, had to make them into baby cards for some reason... Here's each one by itself:


Check it out:
http://digistamping.com/

Well I hope everyone has a nice rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

no way! those are just the cutest little critters! I love the cat, of course, but then the way you colored the bears is simply adorable!

good luck to you on making this DT! how could they possibly say no?! ;) fingers crossed for ya!

Unknown said...

wow,amazing cards,these are simply beautiful

--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems