Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sympathy Card Saturday

This week was a rather sad week for me one of my ladies at work husband passed away last Saturday & she left me a message on Easter Sunday to call her. It was rather sudden and he was only 64. I've worked with her since I started with the company almost 17 years ago & she's reported to me for almost 10 of those years. Anyway, I needed a card & had some stuff cut out to make some of these types of cards - these aren't my favorite to make... But here's the 3 I came up with:

This one uses a digi from Doodle Beans Digital Stamps, a former DT I was on last year.

This one uses Gina K stamps & paper from my stash.

This last one uses no stamped image it's a piece of CS from the Basic Grey line "Kioshi". This one is my favorite.

Anyway thanks for stopping by today although a rather sad post but one of reality I'm afraid. I hope you have a great day!

No comments: