Sunday, April 25, 2010

SMC Sponsor - The Cutting Cafe

Good Morning! It's the start of a new week, one more week & I'm on vacation, can't wait. Today I'm sharing another sample from Sew Many Cards monthly sponsor - The Cutting Cafe. Please see my post from Saturday for info about Regina the owner of The Cutting Cafe.

Today I'm sharing a sample made from the set called All About Mom:

A close up:

For this one I used a new Fiskars punch I picked up at Joann's the other day, along with paper from of course the Flower Shower matstack from DCWV & a prima along with a MS punch.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

4 comments:

paulssandy said...

This is so pretty, I am goin got have to take time to check out this site more thoroughly

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Deanette this is totally gorgeous I love that verse and your colours surrounding it along with the flower this is so creative.
Hugs
Lorraine x

~Jeri~ said...

Beautiful and sweet card hon!!! I love that verse and you done such an awesome job with your challenge image!!

Regina E said...

what a fabulous card..great job I love it...hugs...