Monday, April 19, 2010

Good Monday Morning to You!

Yes it's Monday again... off to the "day job" how fun... not... Anyway enough kidding here's a sample I'd like to share using a cute image I received as one of my prizes for winning a challenge with The Character Cafe a few week's back:

A close up:

Isn't she cute? Her name is Fairy Jocelyn. I used some gingham background paper from my scraps & a little party hat from K&Company, I've colored them with Copic Markers as well.

Thanks for coming by today, hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Deanette. Pretty card. Love the colour combination and that gorgeous image. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Sew Many Cards said...

Very cute image and a job well done on the card. Those colors are some of my favorite together!

Angela
SewManyCards

Regina said...

very pretty. love the color combo.

little cardmaker said...

She is just adorable!