Friday, April 30, 2010

Sketch Saturday #100 - SMC New Digi Release Too!

Good Evening Everyone! So happy you stopped by today! Hope you're having a nice Friday, mine is great as I started a week vacation at noon today! Yippeeeeee! A whole week to create just about whenever I want, well maybe not "whenever" but much more than if I had to work all week :) Well enough babbling... On to what I have to share with you today:

This is a new image being release from Sew Many Cards today called Dino Reading & as part of my DT requirement during this release I am to enter a challenge so I'm entering the Sketch Saturday #100th Challenge! A close up:


For this one I used more paper from the DCWV Spring Showers mat stack, some bling I purchased at Archiver's, the sentiment is computer generated. Pretty cute huh? Be sure to head on over to the SMC Challenge Blog & check out the hop several of the other DT members are having today. Thanks for stopping by have a great evening!

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Deanette wonderful colours and these new images of Angela's are brilliant

Hugs
Lorraine x

~Jeri~ said...

awwww what a great job Deanette!!! You made this dino absolutely adorable!!