Monday, April 12, 2010

SMC Sponsor - Stitchy Bear Stamps

Hi Everyone! Hope you're having a good week so far. Our weather appears to be a bit warmer here in the Midwest, nice to see everything blooming :) Today I have a sample to share with a digi stamp from this week's Sew Many Cards Challenge Sponsor: Stitchy Bear Stamps.

First a bit about Stitchy Bear Stamps:

Hi Everyone, my name is Stitchy and I create under the name Stitchy Stamps...I have been creating digital images for designers for almost a year now and try to learn something new everyday...I started out in paint shop pro about 8 years ago and started making digital scrap kits...then I was introduced to the wonderful world of paper crafts and card designing...like I said, learning new everyday, the rest is history...I can't draw enough to keep me satisfied anymore lol...
Living in a small town in upstate New York, tucked away where cable doesn't even go...friends are far and few between...But being on the internet for the past 10 years, I have gathered quite a few from around the world...Just like I learn something new everyday, I also try to meet someone new every day too...
Thank you Angela and Company for allowing me to sponsor for you...I am truly honored...


Here is my sample using this ever so cute kitty image, it's called: Tree of Love

A close up:
For this one I used some paper from last year's DCWV Spring Mat Stack, a MS punch, some bling & of course it's colored with Copics. Hope you like it, I enjoyed making it. Cats are as close to my heart as bears :)

Well thanks for coming by today!

3 comments:

paulssandy said...

How adorable. You did such a fantastic job coloring, waht a very lucky kitten, LOL

Teresa Kline said...

such a sweet card, great job..have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

~Jeri~ said...

Soooo cute Deanette!!! Very sweet card, again for any occassion. You've really showed the versatility in your projects..and I always love that! You're an inspiration!