Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snowflake Challenge Friday


Hi Everyone! Thanks for coming by today. This time of the year is just so super busy isn't it? I haven't had much time lately to do regular postings so hopefully my Friday postings make up for not being around much...

This week SMC is challenging us to use "snowflakes" on our project. I love snowflakes as they can be so different & look really great on a winter project. For my project I used the cute image Angela gave away few weeks back:

A closer look:

The background paper is from a new winter DCWV matstack & the snowflakes are Sizzix. What a fun project to make!

Be sure to join us & head on over to the challenge blog & Angela is have an awesome sale for the entire month of December, you won't want to miss out, head on over to the Sew Many Cards.

No comments: