Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Project to Share

Hello Everyone! Hope the sun is shining where ever you are... it's not shining here in fact they are talking about rain changing to snow - 5 inches or so then blustery cold like 25 below zero, that's crazy for weather in the Midwest in December, I can't remember it ever being this cold in December. Anyway I'm sure it's yuckier somewhere else but I don't like it this way here so sorry for my rambling...

Okay on to what I wanted to share:

The cards:

The final package:

A closer look of one of the cards:

Well there were 50 cards here, made for a lady at work. She gave me the order in late September & I was finally able to deliver it to her right before Thanksgiving. I used the oh so cute image from Stampavie called Snowy Cuddles. Thanks for coming by today & stay warm :)

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Deanette what a fantastic project, all those cards and so beautifully packaged, wow, great work hun.
Hugs
Lorraine x

chrissy xx said...

WoW!! Wow!! You have been busy lol. All those cards. Well done.
Chrissyxx

Kelly said...

Great cards Deanette!! The snowman are soo cute!! Kendra and I may have to case your plastic bin idea to hold large orders...what a great idea.

Kelly