Friday, December 24, 2010

Anything Goes this Christmas Eve

Hi there & thanks for coming by today! Not sure about you but it's been one busy week for me. Because of my Mom passing away a very few months ago the rest of the family & I decided to switch things up a bit & I'm having a Holiday Open House today from 2-8. This way those family & friends that paid a visit or sent their love can come by & see the family under a bit better circumstances. Don't get me wrong though these next two days are going to be super hard as this was Mom's favorite holiday. But needless to say I'm busy & will be a bit more the next couple of days. Here's a cute picture of Mom, "Love you Mom"

This was actually Thanksgiving 2008 when we all had just recently lost not one but two uncles on the same day just a month before the holidays. Mom had a few to drink with us that day & just enjoyed her Birthday cake a bit too much :) Anyway thank you for letting me go on...

I did however take a bit of me time this week & completed this week's Sew Many Cards Challenge Anything Goes. Here's my card:

A closer view:

Okay for this card I used Halen in Hat which is one of my favs along with a newer Sizzix embossing folder for the background & the sentiment is from a set from All that Scraps. I again thank you for coming by & be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see what the other design team members came up with & consider joining us this week, it's a super easy challenge!

Oh & I'm working on this week's Freebie Friday for the store blog as well so be sure to check there too!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: