Friday, November 26, 2010

SMC Red & Green Challenge

This week SMC's challenge is to create a project with Red & Green, since it's officially "Christmas Time" this challenge is super easy, here's what I came up with:

A close up:

For this card I used the super cute image called Halen Wearing Santa Hat one of the images available in the November VIP. You can't go wrong with the VIP packages there's so many images for $10. I believe it's labels 10 Nestabilities, some bling & the paper is from an old DCWV Christmas matstack. Won't you come join us, just click here to head on over to the blog.

Oh one more sample to share today, this card is made with this week's SMC Freebie:

A closer look:

Isn't he cute? Be sure to head on over to the Sew Many Cards Blog & pick up your very own, it's only available for one day...

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Love your cards and blog. I left you a little something on my blog. Hope your day is great.