Friday, December 17, 2010

Final TCC Challenge

Yes you read that right, this is my final TCC challenge card as the challenge blog will be closing & there's no longer a need for me to create with these awesome images. There's still challenges going on for the rest of the month & the store will remain open it's just the challenge part is closing down. This week's challenge is to create something with "Dazzle" like foil, shiny stuff, think anything with a mirror look. Here's what I came up with:

A closer look:

I used royal blue foil paper & one of the new release images for December called: Whimtree, cute tree isn't it?

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Kendra & Kelly for the honor of being on their design team for what I think was almost a year. They are a couple of great artists & working with their images was such a pleasure, I plan to continue working with these images for a long time, thanks ladies! I'd also like to thank the Design Team, starting with the coordinator Fink, great job keeping things going each week, thanks & the rest of the team as well it was a pleasure working with you all Cleota, Lola, Jessica, DJ, Chelsea, Georgia, Joyce & Nancy, I hope to see you all in blog world in the future, take care!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

First off this card is just gorgeous...that blue foil really goes so well with the image...and blue is my favourite colour. Seeing the whim tree coloured...wow an even better image than I had imagined.

Awww Deanette, thanks so much for your kind words. It has been such an awesome experience for Kendra & I. Staying up on thursday nights so I can see all of the DT's wonderful creations with our images, it's such a great feeling. It has been a great pleasure working with you and getting to know you. I wish all the best in your future crafty endeavours & I wish you & your family a very Merry Christmas and a fulfilled New Year!! I know this one will be tough for your entire family...stay strong and know that your mom is with you always!!

Kelly...hugs xx

dj1952 said...

Deanette, your card is gorgeous. I also love the blue foil paper. The green and blue are picked up so nicely in the background paper. I've also enjoyed working with you, also.

Gram's Treasures said...

Great card Deanette, and that foil looks wonderful, really adding to the design. It was great working you as part of the team. I'm sure we'll continue seeing each other, around and about blogworld! Merry Christmas.
Joyce xx